Michelin do not foresee being driven out by Formula One's governing body after their U.S. Grand Prix tyre problems.
Ferrari's technical director said the rule changes made it difficult for his team to win this year.
Fernando Alonso felt lucky to be alive after walking away from a spectacular crash that left his obliterated McLaren scattered across the Albert Park circuit and brought a halt to the Australian Grand Prix on Sunday. Alonso's right wheel clipped Esteban Gutierrez's Haas at high speed going into turn three of the 18th lap and the impact sent the Spaniard's McLaren careening into a barrier, smashing it to pieces, before it flipped, rolled and flew end-over-end into another barrier. The two-time Formula One world champion emerged from the wreckage and walked gingerly over to Mexican Gutierrez, where the pair embraced. "I'm okay, I'm trying to put everything in place again," the 34-year-old told Sky Sports in the paddock after Nico Rosberg won the race for Mercedes.
The FIA ban was the harshest action taken against a Formula One team for 20 years.
For the first time in three years, the US Open final will not be contested by Venus and Serena Williams.
The FIA will appeal the decision of race stewards not to take action over his car's weight.
"If we do away with races like France and Britain, we start to lose an essential element of the sport," the FIA president said.
The three-time winner of the Asia Pacific Rally Championship is not listed for the first round of the 2005 series.
Former world champions Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button are among six drivers hit with a plethora of penalties on the grid for Sunday's Italian Grand Prix at Monza.
Track promoters and regional authorities said their contract with Formula One had been extended by five years.
The pitstop fire provided the main talking point at Austria after Schumacher had taken his third win in a row.
The Korean Formula One Grand Prix has been formally dropped from the 2015 calendar after its surprise inclusion last month for contractual reasons.
FIA president Max Mosley said he believed a new pit and paddock complex would be built.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone on Thursday asserted that the troubled Indian Grand Prix has run out of time for a 2015 return and its organisers must settle the contractual obligations for a possible comeback in 2016.
Sharbat Gula was also given a 15-day jail sentence and will have to pay a fine of Pakistani Rs 1,10,000.
Formula One will miss former champion Jacques Villeneuve this season because the sport needs a rebel feesl the FIA president.
The German MRF driver won the Group N (unmodified) class in the 2003 FIA-Asia Pacific Rally Championship.
Montoya was black-flagged after 57 of the 73 laps and retired in the pits while third.
Race stewards, meeting in Paris, awarded the Jordan driver a first career win and demoted McLaren's Kimi Raikkonen to second place following a timing discrepancy.
The FIA has clamped down on team-to-car radio as well as the two-way telemetry systems that enable engineers to tweak a car's settings while it is racing.
Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has criticised the system and urged the International Automobile Federation to change it.
Summary of sports events and persons who made news on Monday
The Malalaysian has a 90-second lead over Germany's Armin Kremer at the end of Leg 2 of the MRF India Rally, the fifth and concluding round of the 2003 FIA Asia Pacific Championship.
Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel, McLaren's Fernando Alonso and Williams' Valtteri Bottas have all been highlighted in media speculation but 22-year-old German reserve driver Pascal Wehrlein remains the bookmakers' favourite.
Reddy, who represents Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur seat in the Lok Sabha, reported late for the flight and therefore, was not allowed to board it, a source said.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso put his faith in Formula One's governing body and Pirelli ensuring safety at the German Grand Prix on Thursday after multiple tyre blowouts at last weekend's British race.
A Pakistani prosecution witness on Wednesday recorded his statement against one of the seven accused, who used an international SIM card to give instructions to the 10 terrorists who carried out the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
Summary of sports events and persons who made news on Sunday
"The foreign ministry has written to the Indian government asking it to send all 24 Indian witnesses to Pakistan for recording statements in the trial court in the Mumbai attack case," Prosecution Chief Chaudhry Azhar said.
Fernando Alonso passed a final medical examination on Thursday and will be able to participate in the Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend after the Spaniard missed the Formula One season-opener in Australia due to concussion.
The Mumbai attack case has entered into the 10th year but none of its suspects in Pakistan has been punished yet.
There is no law in Pakistan to prove its authenticity, a top prosecutor in the case