Formula One's shareholder banks drew first blood in a legal battle with commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone for control of the sport.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone had made a corrupt agreement in an attempt to stay in charge of the sport, according to claims by German media company Constantin Medien.
Launching a scathing attack over his fellow drivers for not presenting a united front on the introduction of Halo device, Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel has favoured the launch of head protection device for the 2017 Formula One season saying nothing could 'justify death'.
Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump has gained substantial lead in early voting States of Iowa and South Carolina, while his Democratic counterpart Hillary Clinton has a narrow lead over her nearest rival Bernie Sanders, latest opinion polls show.
"If we do away with races like France and Britain, we start to lose an essential element of the sport," the FIA president said.
Track promoters and regional authorities said their contract with Formula One had been extended by five years.
Organisers promised Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone a US$22.3 million package to compensate teams hit by a law banning tobacco advertising.
Duterte had consistently led the Time 100 Reader Poll, an online survey in which the publication had asked its readers to vote for who should be included in this year's Time 100 list of the world's most influential people.
FIA president Max Mosley said he believed a new pit and paddock complex would be built.
Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has backed a clampdown on the use of team radio to help drivers, claiming it was his idea and suggesting more restrictions should be considered.
Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone said improvements have to be made on the circuit if the event is to continue.
Hillary Clinton, the former US secretary of state, offered a tweet signed "-H" to indicate it was from her personally.
2016 F1 calendar to feature record 21-race campaign
The Briton, who started his career working for the Hesketh team in 1977, died in Melbourne of a pulmonary embolism, it said.
Getting Formula 1 back to the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) is not on the priority list for the debt-ridden Jaypee Group but at the same time, it has no plans to sell the USD 400 million facility that put India on the world motorsport map, said track chief Sameer Gaur. "Yes, we are not thinking of hosting any big race including F1 in the near future because of reasons well known but it doesn't mean we are open to selling the circuit. The thought has not even crossed our mind," Gaur, who is Jaypee Sports International MD and CEO, told PTI. The BIC has been away from the limelight ever since the race was dropped from the F1 calendar following three editions from 2011 to 2013. The maintenance cost of the circuit remains high and with no major international race being organised, a handful of domestic events besides vehicle testing days contribute to its running cost.
'It is never easy to run a campaign as a woman, particularly a minority woman, especially when you are bucking the establishment.' 'My entire campaign is an act of resistance.'
F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone gave the new Bahrain International Circuit a ringing endorsement after his first visit to the venue on Monday.
Formula One's supreme said if a promoter is found a long-term contract will be signed.
The Formula One chief has accepted an invitation from AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu to visit the city during the Afro-Asian Games.
Delivering his victory speech, Trump told a crowd of cheering supporters that he will focus on bringing the jobs back from 'Mexico and all other countries' and investing in America's military and its veterans.
The Formula One supremo is backing Kimi Raikkonen to beat Michael Schumacher this year.
The Andhra Government disclosed a letter from the Formula One chief who wrote he had not contacted any other party in India.
Harris, 54, would beat Trump most handily -- by a 10-point margin -- if the election were held now, according to an online poll carried out by Axios.
A team of Indian officials are scheduled to meet F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone around the middle of January.
The Korean Formula One Grand Prix has been formally dropped from the 2015 calendar after its surprise inclusion last month for contractual reasons.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone on Thursday asserted that the troubled Indian Grand Prix has run out of time for a 2015 return and its organisers must settle the contractual obligations for a possible comeback in 2016.
The 92nd Annual Academy Awards hardly had any surprises up its sleeves. Here's a quick look at the winners.
FMSCI president Vicky Chandhok reveals his plans to stage a Formula One race in the country.
Countries without a Formula One driver or heritage but ready to pay heavily for the prestige of hosting a Grand Prix