Messi signed off for 2022 by hailing the year when he won the World Cup as one he "will never be able to forget".
Spaniard Carlos Sainz will make a dream move to Ferrari next year, with Australian Daniel Ricciardo replacing him at McLaren, as Formula One's driver carousel took another big twirl on Thursday with the 2020 season yet to start. Ferrari said 25-year-old Sainz, who replaces four times World champion Sebastian Vettel alongside young Monegasque Charles Leclerc at the sport's most glamorous team, had signed for 2021 and 2022.
According to Hola magazine, Nadal and Xisca got secretly engaged in May last year and now planning an autumn wedding this year.
Bernie Ecclestone has given Donington Park until the end of September to secure the funding needed to host next year's British Formula One Grand Prix or risk losing it. Donington is due to replace Silverstone as the venue for the British Grand Prix in 2010 and circuit operators have promised to invest 100 million pounds ($165.6 million) on revamping the circuit over a five-year period.
Large-screen device focused on imaging, battery and multimedia fails to match peers in price segment, says Khalid Anzar.
News of all that's transpired on and off the football field
While you must have seen the 'Best 4G smartphones money can buy', here's another list for those who value money and yet don't compromise on quality of smartphones they buy!