Claiming to have some 'vital' clues in the Pune blast case, the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad has sought the help of auto rickshaw drivers, asking them to share information about suspicious passengers who might be linked to the terror attack.
"I have appealed through radio to auto rickshaw drivers, who might have ferried passengers with suspicious behaviour to the eatery or anywhere else on the day of the blast, to share the information with me," ATS chief K P Raghuvanshi said.
"We have some vital clues (in the case) and we need the help of auto rickshaw drivers to investigate the case in that direction," Raghuvanshi said.
The ATS is yet to ascertain the terror outfit responsible for the February 13 blast that ripped through the popular German Bakery, killing 17 persons, including foreigners.
Earlier, Pune Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh had also appealed to people and auto rickshaw drivers to share information about suspects.
Meetings with representatives of various auto unions as well as individual drivers were also held, but the police have failed to achieve any breakthrough in the case so far.