You can't say no to these refreshing summer drinks.
Rajendra Prasad Singh, Sr Sous Chef at Renaissance Mumbai Hotel and Convention Centre shares two delightful summer recipes.
Try it out and let us know how you liked it!
- 120 ml mango juice
- 4-5 springs of mint leaves
- Muddle a few mint leaves along with lime chunks and add freshly squeezed lime juice and sugar syrup in a glass.
- Top it with mango juice and ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh mango and mint.
Cucumber Basil Cooler
- 1 cucumber
- 3-4 springs of basil
- Muddle a few mint leaves along with lime chunks and cucumber chunks.
- Add freshly squeezed lime juice and sugar syrup in a glass.
- Top it with crushed ice and pour soda on the top.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber and mint.
We ask you, dear readers to share your recipes for summer mocktails, soups, light curries, grilled veggies, cold slushes and everything perfect for the weather.
We'll carry the best responses right here on Rediff.com.