Summer is here and it's time to cool down with a glass of yummy mango milkshake.
Food blogger Siddhi Panchal shares her secret recipe. You can share yours too! Scroll down to find out how.
Photograph: Courtesy http://www.cookingwithsiddhi.com
- 1 cup mango, sliced
- 1 cup mango, sliced to small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 scoop mango ice cream
- Add more than half of the mango pieces into the blender.
- Add milk and ice cream and blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
- Add sugar and blend it till dissolves.
- Add remaining mango pieces and also add half of the small mango pieces to the blender and blend it lightly twice so that it will become pulpy. Make sure you don't crush it at all otherwise milkshake will become thick. Pour into a glass and garnish with mint leaves and the remaining small pieces of mango.
Mango Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup mango
- 2 large scoops of mango ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Sugar if needed
- Take a blender and add mango pieces. Blend it till it becomes a puree.
- Add ice cream and blend till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add milk and chocolate syrup as per your taste and blend for a minute till you get creamy texture.
- Decorate a glass with chocolate syrup and pour the smoothie in it. Garnish with chocolate shavings or syrup and mango slices.
Do you have an interesting mango recipe that you'd like to share with us?
Send us your favourite recipes along with a small description and the story behind it.