Beat the heat with these refreshing summer recipes shared by Chef Paul Kinny.
Watermelon Basil Refresher
- 5-6 cubes of fresh watermelon
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- 15 ml lime syrup
- 7 Up
- Take a few cubes of fresh watermelon in a muddler.
- Add basil leaves, sugar syrup and lime juice.
- Muddle all the ingredients together and pour in a tall glass.
- Top up the remaining glass of 7 Up.
- You can garnish with fresh watermelon and serve.
Sparkling Iced Tea
- 15 ml vodka
- 15 ml white rum
- 15 ml gin
- 15 ml tequila
- Lime juice as per taste
- 15 ml triple sec
- Cranberry juice for top up
- Take a shaker and put some ice in it.
- Add the spirits and stir it gently.
- Add the cranberry juice.
- Pour the mixture in a tall Collins glass, and add some fresh lemon slices and serve.