Rediff reader Baishali Ghosh sent us this recipe. You can share yours too!
Here's a quick snack recipe that will go well with your evening tea.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Take flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, normal sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Mix choco-chips.
- Grease a baking tray and drop the mixture using a round table spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in 180 degree Celsius until it turns golden brown .
- Remove the rack from the oven and let it cool on baking tray for 5 minutes.
- Serve with tea or coffee.
Photograph: Baishali Ghosh
You can send us your favourite recipes too. Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Favourite recipes) with your name, hometown and any interesting details about the origin of the recipe, along with a photograph if possible. We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com and in India Abroad.