This is your chance to work with one of India's largest banks.
Photograph: Kind courtesy State Bank of India/Facebook
The State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting application from candidates for the post of Deputy Manager (Internal Audit).
All interested, eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format latest by December 28.
Total posts: 39
- The applicant should possess a Chartered Accountancy (CA) degree from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The candidate should have minimum one year experience in Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks.
- The applicant must be in the age group of 21 to 35 years.
- Candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion.
Further, the candidate who gets selected will be given training for a period of 12 months after they complete the training they will be transferred to their respective branches.
How to apply
- Log on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Under latest announcements click on 'Apply Online'
- Click on 'New Registration'
- Create account and enter all the required details
- Log in using your registered number and password
- Fill in all the required details in the online application form
- Complete the payment process
- Click submit
- General category: Rs 600
- SC/ST category: Rs 100
- The last date to submit online application is Friday, December 28, 2018.
- You will receive a call letter for online test on January 5, 2019 (tentative)
- The written exam is on January 27, 2019