Brazilian Felipe Massa is likely to stay with Ferrari next year alongside Fernando Alonso, team principal Stefano Domenicali said on Thursday.
Asked whether Ferrari would retain the current pairing, the Italian told BBC television in an interview at the Turkish Grand Prix: "Yes, I think so."
Pressed on the point, and asked whether he was sure, Domenicali added: "Yes".
Massa has returned this season from life-threatening head injuries sustained at last year's Hungarian Grand Prix but has been left behind by double world champion Alonso in the standings.
The Brazilian is 14 points behind the Spaniard after six races, with Alonso winning the season-opener in Bahrain.
Several other drivers, notably Renault's Robert Kubica and Red Bull's championship-leading Australian Mark Webber, have been suggested possible replacements for Massa in media speculation.