Another victim of the July 13 serial blasts in Mumbai succumbed to injuries at a hospital on Saturday, taking the toll in the terror attacks to 26.
Chandrakant Wankar (42), who was undergoing treatment at the Harkisandas hospital in Mumbai died at 6.20 am, police said.
He had sustained severe burn injuries at the Opera House blasts. Earlier this week, 48-year-old Vallab Gadia, who was wounded at the same site had passed away at the Saifee Hospital after being in a critical condition for two days.
Last Monday, Mankeshwar Vishwakarma, a carpenter by profession, succumbed to severe head injuries he had sustained during the blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar.
Twenty-two people are undergoing treatment in J J Hospital, with six persons still in critical condition. Of the 12 injured admitted in the Harkisandas Hospital, some are still critical, sources said.
Coverage: Mumbai serial blasts 2011