Applications are invited to the Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) Arts Awards 2005-2006 for:
* Creative Arts awards for performing, visual and applied arts.
* Conservation awards.
* Writers in residence at Stirling and Kent.
* Translator in residence at UEA, Norwich.
Nature of awards:
* Fully funded awards with stipend, international travel and fees.
* Partial awards with grants-in-aid towards fees or maintenance costs.
* Seminar awards.
*You must be an Indian citizen, domiciled and resident in India.
*Age: Between 25 and 48 years.
*Good working knowledge of English.
*Your first degree/diploma must be in the area of your specialisation.
In addition to stating clearly what they want to do in the UK, applicants are also advised to state how they propose to put their training to use on their return to India.
Application forms and further information at http://www.britishcouncil.org.in/
The last date for submission is October 31.