The National Entrance Test, 2004 for undergraduate and post-graduate programmes May 1, 2004.
Undergraduate (Integrated Courses)
· Management and Law (BBA, LLB Hons) Corporate, General
· Science and Law (BSc, LLB Hons) Criminal, IPR, General
· Policy Science and Law (BA, LLB Hons) Constitutional, General
· Technology & Law (B Tech, LLB Hons) Technology & Regulatory System
Eligibility for appearing in the test: Passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) with 50% in the aggregate. Students appearing in the HSC exam in 2004 may take the test. If selected, they would have to produce their marksheet as proof of minimum 50% in the aggregate or above, in their 10+2 examination. Applicant must not have been born earlier than July 1, 1984.
· Master in Management and Law (Six semester-integrated MBA, LLM including one semester internship for corporate management and legal system)
· Master in Governance Studies (Four semesters for those interested in Public Services)
· Master in Intellectual Property Law (Four semesters for those interested in practice IPR as patent attorney)
· Master in Trade Related Law (Four semesters specialized for practice/research in International Trade and Legal Systems)
· Master in Criminal Law and Forensic Science (Four semesters)
· Master in WTO Studies (Four semesters)
· Master in Insurance Studies (Four semesters)
Eligibility for taking the Test: Degree in any subject with 55% marks in the aggregate. In addition degree in law shall be preferred.
Distance Education (Without any entrance test): Direct enrolment will start in the following two distance education post- graduate courses with effect from July 1, 2004.
· Master in Trade Laws
· Master in Criminal Law and Forensic Science
How to apply
1. NET 2004 application form and prospectus may be procured by sending a draft of Rs 1,000 only ($100 for foreign/NRI applicants) in favour of the Registrar, National Law University Jodhpur.
2. Prospectus can also be downloaded from www.nlujodhpur.ac.in While submitting the application a demand draft of Rs 1,000 ($100 for foreign/NRI applicants) must be attached.
3. All filled in applications must reach the Registrar, National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Mandor, Jodhpur on or before March 31, 2004.