A new survey conducted by digital television channel Music Choice shows that Robbie Williams' hit Angels is the song most Brits want played at their funeral.
According to The Sun, 45,000 adults across Europe were questioned for the poll. Twenty thousand voted for Williams. Frank Sinatra's My way came second, while Monty Python's ditty Always look on the bright side of life comes third.
'Music can be very personal, indeed it often helps create a sense of identity. Wanting to share your most treasured musical gem with those you are leaving behind is the perfect way to sign off and leave a lasting impression,' Simon George, the Music Choice marketing head, was quoted as saying.
The top 10 funeral hits were:
1. Angels - Robbie Williams
2. My way - Frank Sinatra
3. Always Look on the bright side of life - Monty Python
4. Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
5. Who wants to live forever - Queen
6. Good riddance (time of your life) - Green Day
7. Everybody hurts - REM
8. Live forever - Oasis
9. Wind beneath my wings - Bette Midler
10. Amazing grace - Royal Scots Dragon Guards
Photograph: Getty Images