She was stunning yet again. Take a look.
After impressing folks in Cannes with her rose gold gown by Elie Saab on Sunday, Sonam Kapoor wore an interesting waves gown custom made for her by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla on Monday, May 22.
With jewellery designed by Noor Fares.
Sonam opted for minimalistic make-up with her eyes in Super Liner Black Lacquer, La Palette Gold eye shadow and Superstar mascara.
Younger sister and stylist Rhea posted pictures on Instagram.
Take a look:
Like Sonam's look?
On Monday morning, Sonam wore a retro style designed-by-Anamika Khanna embroidered ensemble with jewelery by Apala when she walked barefoot on the beach.
A red bandana wrapped around her pretty head, Sonam's eye make up was pink coral, her lipstick soft pink.
Take a look:
Like Sonam's retro look?
Photographs: Kind courtesy Rhea Kapoor/Instagram and L'Oréal Paris India/Twitter
- PIX: Sonam Kapoor wows Cannes
- Shruti Haasan's bold black choices at Cannes
- The first lady in a sari at Cannes
- Aishwarya paints Cannes red!
- Cannes 2017: Like Aishwarya's look? VOTE!
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya's fairy tale appearance
- Like Amy Jackson's look at Cannes?
- 15 years after Devdas, Aishwarya relives her Cannes debut
- Cannes 2017: Sonam goes traditional on her first day!
- Are you ready for Deepika at Cannes?
- Like Mallika Sherawat's look at Cannes? VOTE!
- Like Deepika's bun look in Cannes? VOTE!
- PIX: Deepika arrives in Cannes!
- PIX: Aishwarya, Aaradhya leave for Cannes
- PIX: Team Sangamithra at Cannes
- Deepika steals the show in teal!
- Nandita Das takes Manto to Cannes
- PIX: Shruti Haasan, Khusbhu at Cannes