InfoVision 2007 -- the knowledge summit scheduled for December 17-18 at Mumbai's Hotel ITC Maratha -- will give a scope to information technology professionals, business leaders and executives to meet, interact and understand 'social networking'.
The theme of the event is 'Social Networks, Knowledge Discovery and Innovation' and the sessions will talk about:
- Small world, network theories and models
- Web 2.0 and mashups
- Social networking and the semantic web
- Weblogs and the wisdom of the crowds
- Organisational communication and group dynamics
- Networks, creativity and innovation
- Innovation and knowledge assets
Among the speakers will be F C Kohli, former vice chairman, TCS; Ajit Balakrishnan, founder chairman and CEO, rediff.com; Prabhakar Raghavan, head, Yahoo! Research, USA; Dr Pandu Nayak of Google, USA; Professor Noshir Contractor of Kellogg School of Management; Professor Vijay V Raghavan of University of Louisiana; and Dr Rohini Srihari, CEO, Janya Inc & Faculty, University at Buffalo; among others.
For more details, visit www.infovision2007.org