Whether you are a mobile App designer, a systems designer or a person with strong data analytical skills, there is a problem you can take on and solve and take India Forward.
Here are some of the 500+ projects waiiting for you:
- A display and announcement system which visually/hearing impaired users can use with ease on the public transportation system.
- A mobile app that will help visual and hearing impaired citizens use mobile phones.
- An online dashboard for monitoring of incubators under StartUp India with tools for updates and discussions.
- A system for India Post to update their customers in real time about deliveries.
- A mobile app to monitor attendance of MGNREGS workers using IRIS.
- A conference room booking system across multiple ministries/departments in different buildings.
- Build a model to predict water quality deterioration in part of a district using data available about similar areas (this will save the time and expense of doing individual water tests).
- A mobile app to collect and display analytics of community health data.
- Geographical location and identification of medicinal plants for Ayurveda using image technology.
- An algorithm for the detection of impersonation in online exams.
- An app to monitor the work done in the Swachh Bharat Mission using geo-tagged photos.
- A surveillance system for air pollution monitoring and alerts.
You can get more details on these and other projects and information on how to register at: