Check out this exclusive three-day programme in citizen journalism.
What: Three-day certificate programme in citizen journalism for senior citizens
When: September 30 to October 2 from 9am to 5pm
Where: St Andrew's College, Bandra (W), Mumbai.
What you will learn:
- Skill-sets to gather and verify facts
- Laws, which impact your life and newsgathering (Civic Law, Police law, Press laws, Consumer and Human Rights laws)
- Basics of Right to Information Act (RTI)
- Writing skills
- Hands-on training in the use of technology in writing
- Session on ethics and values
- International and Indian perspective/practice of citizen journalism
Registration fees: Rs 1250. Those applying in groups of five and above get an additional discount of 250 each
How to apply: