Results for the ISCE will be out today at 3 pm and here's how you can check it
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will announce the results for the ICSE and ISC today at 3 pm.
In a detailed instruction sheet the Council has spelt out how students can access their marks.
For viewing the ICSE 2011 result you have to type ISCE followed by your index number and sent it to any of the numbers listed below.
Following are the instruction as issued by the Council on their website:
1. Select Messages.
2. Select SMS / Text Message.
3. Select the option New Message / Write Message.
4. For viewing the ICSE 2011 result:-
In the Message box, enter your index number in the following way:-
If your index number is T/4331/009 then type:
5. To get your result send the message on any of the following numbers:
51818, 56263, 58888, 5676750, 56677, 56388, 54242, 5782728
6. The result will be displayed in the following format viz:
SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98,HIN-87,EED-67,HCG-95,MAT-98,