Chola Securities feels the stock could be a market performer, especially after its strong earnings growth, barring weak asset quality, in Q2 FY20 ...https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/buzzing-stocks/rbl-bank-share-price-jumps-6-chola-sees-stock-asmarket-performer_13207121.html
Motilal Oswal expects Royal Enfield volumes to decline around 13 percent in FY20, but grow 15.6 percent in FY21. ...https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/stocks-views/motilal-oswal-bullisheicher-motors-says-can-hit-rs-25kfy21_13206621.html
Posted by Equitymaster Share markets in India are presently trading on a negative note. Sectoral indices are trading on a mixed note with stocks in... ...http://feeds.equitymaster.com/~r/TodaysMarket/~3/Bq2FyVpbDcs/tm.asp
The ICRA also forecast the country's GVA at basic prices in year-on-year (YoY) basis to 4.5 per cent respectively. PTI | Updated: Nov 22, 2019,... ...https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/icra-forecasts-lower-gdp-growth-in-q2-of-fy20/articleshow/72175006.cms
State Bank of India holds a 74 percent stake in the company while private equity giant Carlyle holds the remaining 26 percent. ...https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/sbi-cards-to-file-drhp-next-week-for-around-rs-9000-cr-ipo-fy20\\u2019s-biggest_13204721.html
Download Holiday By Green Day Mp3...