Here is a tongue-in-cheek look at some interesting things about Prime Minister Narendra Modi we learnt in the last few days when Obama was here:-)
1) 'Macho boy' Narendra survived a crocodile attack in childhood... (well, he really shouldn't have jumped into a crocodile-infested lake for a swim, if you ask us!).
2) Sleepless in New Delhi. He sleeps for not more than three hours... (his ministers will vouch for that one, for sure).
3) Modi, Narendra Damodardas Modi... Naam toh dekha hoga (Beat that, SRK!)
4) Jaadu ki Jhappi... (Does it better than Munnabhai...)
5) He was a Kennedy fan boy (as a child he used to stare at his photos.. no kidding)
6) Nobody can make chai like Mr Modi
7) He beat fashion’s first lady Michelle to it (... Obama said so too)
8) He found a cure for Obama’s acidity... BHUNA GOSHT & GUJARATI KADHI
9) He can speak Swahili (BTW, Barack in Swahili means one who is blessed; wonder what Modi means?)
10) His latest slogan: #YesWeCan (What about #AccheDin?)