Television actress Kamya Punjabi held a prayer meet and press conference in the memory of her friend Pratyusha Banerjee on her first death anniversary.
Pratyusha, who gained popularity for her role as Anandi from Balika Vadhu, had committed suicide and her boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh was booked for abetment of suicide but later released on anticipatory bail.
At the press conference, Kamya released Pratyusha's last film titled Hum Kuch Keh Naa Sakey.
A look at the pictures:
Kamya couldn't hold back her tears.
Kamya consoles Pratyusha's parents Soma and Shankar Banerjee.
The parents address the media as Kamya and the produce of Hum Kuch Keh Naa Sakey Nikhat Neerushaa watch on.
Photographs: Pradeep Bandekar
- Pratyusha Banerjee: A life in pictures
- Pratyusha Banerjee cremated; postmortem report reveals suffocation as cause of death
- PIX: Kamya, Gauhar at Pratyusha Banerjee's prayer meet
- Rahul Raj Singh: I am waiting for the truth to come out
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide: Was the actress pregnant?
- 'Rahul and Pratyusha used to fight very often'
- Ajaz Khan: Pratyusha wouldn't kill herself
- Television actors speak about Pratyusha's untimely death