How to make Chocolate Lava Cake
Craving something sweet? Pooja Dhinga of Le15 Patisserie teaches you to make the Chocolate lava cake
Pooja Dhingra was 23 when she started Le15 Patisserie in Mumbai dishing out lip-smacking delicacies. Here, she shows us how to make the chocolate lava cake. (Read her story here)
- 200 gm Dark chocolate
- 200 gm Amul butter
- 4 eggs
- 50 gm Maida
- 150 gm Castor sugar
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter in the microwave and mix well.
- Add sugar and whisk till the sugar dissolves.
- Add all the eggs one by one. Ensure the mixture is cooled down.
- Mix till yolks dissolve.
- Add half the maida and whisk it gently. Ensure you don't whisk it too briskly because you'll end up having a hard cake. The rule is whisk gently for cakes, briskly for breads.
- Pour it into any bowls that can go into an oven (not microwave but OTG)
- Bake it at 200 degrees centigrade and ready!
Image: How to make Chocolate Lava Cake
Video: Afsar Dayatar/Rediff.com