Quench your thirst this summer with these refreshing concoctions.
- 15 ml strawberry crush
- Apple juice
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Cherries for presentation or an apple slice
- Take a clean collins glass. Pour the strawberry crush.
- Add apple juice till the entire mixture reaches 3/4th of the glass. Add vanilla ice cream to this. Refrigerate.
- Finish off with a slice of apple or a cherry on the top of the chilled mixture. Serve.
- 15 ml sprite
- Orange juice
- 15 ml vanilla syrup
- Mint leaves and cucumber slices for presentation
- Take a collins glass and pour the sprite. Add orange juice till the mixture reaches 3/4th of the glass.
- Add vanilla syrup as a topping. Refrigerate.
- Add a few mint leaves to the chilled drink. Place a slice of cucumber on the edge of the glass. Serve.
- 15 ml pomegranate syrup
- 15 ml lime juice
- 7Up soft drink
- Orange slice or tangerine slice for presentation
- Pour pomegranate juice in a highball glass.
- Add lime juice. Top it with 7Up. Refrigerate.
- Once chilled, finish off with an orange slice or a tangerine slice on the edge of the glass. Serve.
Recipes and Photographs: Kind Courtesy The Tipsy Terrace, Grand Sarovar Premiere.
We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com and in India Abroad.