The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) will be conducted on Sunday, May 5, 2019.
Photograph: Danish Siddique/ Reuters
The last date to apply for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) which enables admission into Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) courses in government run medical and dental institutes was extended from November 30 to December 7.
The notice regarding extension of application dates comes after the court's judgement to allow general category students above 25 years of age and reserved and disabled candidates more than 30 years of age to appear for NEET 2019.
If you want to apply for NEET, follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website: www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the 'Fill Application Form'
- Fill the online application form after which a you will get a system generated application form number. Note down this application number.
- Upload a scanned image of your photograph (between 10 kb to 200 kb) and signature (between 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Pay application fee. Keep proof of fee paid.
The NEET (UG) 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, May 5, 2019 in offline mode (pen and paper test).
The NEET score will be applicable for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in colleges, except the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) -- run with the approval of Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
Lead image published for representational purposes only.