The New York Times bestselling author is giving away autographed copies of The Target and you can be the lucky winner!
Bestselling novelist David Baldacci is out with the paperback version of The Target.
He giving away 10 autographed hardback copies and you can be one of the lucky winners!
Baldacci has written 29 bestselling novels, several of which have been adapted for film and television and all of which have been national and international bestsellers.
His works, which have been translated into more than 45 languages and are sold in more than 80 countries, have won him several accolades.
You can win an autographed copy of The Target!
All you have to do is take this quiz!
Hurry up and send in those answers!
The contest closes at 5 pm IST, December 11, 2014.
- The David Baldacci contest is open to residents of India only.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Rediff.com.
- Winners will be selected by a draw among all eligible entries received by Rediff.com by the midnight of December 11, 2014.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries.
- No cash substitution of prizes will be allowed.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept the prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize.
- Any prize returned to Rediff.com as non-deliverable will be awarded to an alternative winner.
- Employees of Rediff.com or their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.