Presenting 10 jargon phrases that you can use to impress your boss at work.
Hate being called a bad team player?
Feel that you need to control how your colleagues perceive you at work?
Wish you were seen as a more mature team player?
Then these jargon phrases from Rishi Piparaiya's book Job Be Damned are meant for you!
- Let's agree to disagree
- But what does our customer want?
- Let me call out the elephant in the room
- We seem to have all the ducks in a row
- What are we bringing to the table?
- Let's not keep moving the goal posts
- It is what it is…
- Just want to give you a heads up…
- Let's keep each other in the loop on this one
- It's a win-win situation
Excerpted from Job Be Damned by Rishi Piparaiya, with the permission of the publishers, Harper Collins.
Lead image -- a still from Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year -- used for representational purposes only.