These jargon phrases will help you go from a quitter to a go-getter.
Are you ambitious, competitive and love taking risks?
Or are you an extrovert, who can floor your bosses with your charming words?
Are you always bursting with energy and ideas?
If you don't possess any of these traits, then these jargon phrases are meant for you.
They will help you to be perceived as a go-getter at work.
- This will move the needle.
- We can hit the ground running.
- It's low hanging fruit.
- Let's take it to the next level.
- We have a brief window of opportunity.
- This will give us the biggest bang for the buck.
- It's starting to gain traction.
- What are the best practices here?
- We have a blue ocean opportunity in front of us.
- We need to build on our core competencies.
- Keep going until we have critical mass.
- We need to get out of fire-fighting mode.
Excerpted from Job Be Damned by Rishi Piparaiya, with the permission of the publishers, Harper Collins.
Lead image -- a still from Bewakoofiyaan -- used for representational purposes only.