Pearl Academy of Fashion has announced admissions to six Advance Certificate Professional Programmes in short term courses for the academic year 2011-2012. The courses are:
1. Advanced Certificate in Textile Design for Products and Accessories
3. Advanced Certificate in Visual Merchandising
4. Advanced Certificate in Creative Fashion & Technology in Women's Wear
5. Advanced Certificate in Creative Visual Design
6. Advanced Certificate in Fashion Lifestyle & PR
Who can apply?
Any student who has passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognised Board/University or its equivalent, with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
How to apply?
Application forms can be obtained from the admission office against an application fee of Rs 125 by post, Rs 100 by hand, or can be downloaded from its website.
Course Fees: Rs. 75,000
Number of Seats: There are 20 seats in each programme for which admissions will remain open till the seats are open
Important date: Last date for application is August 17
For details log on to http://www.pearlacademy.com/
The above information is provided by rediff.com only as a reader service. rediff.com does not benefit monetarily from such information