A survey has revealed that around 19% of companies reported that the most in-demand job role for them relates to sales and marketing representatives and managers.
According to a report by ManpowerGroup India, Indian MBAs are more in demand than IT professionals.
The survey by ManpowerGroup India revealed that around 19% of companies reported that the most in-demand job role for them relates to sales and marketing representatives and managers. IT professionals stood a close second in the list.
The top 10 in-demand jobs reported by Indian companies to be hard to find, as per ManpowerGroup's report:
1. Sales and marketing representatives and managers
2. IT personnel (cybersecurity experts, network administrators, technical support)
3. Engineers (chemical, electrical, civil, mechanical)
4. Accounting and finance (certified accountants, auditors, financial analysts)
5. Healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, other non-nursing health professionals)
7. Skilled trades (electricians, welders, mechanics)
8. Management executives (department leaders, function heads)
9. Professionals (non-IT project managers, researchers, lawyers, procurement)
10. Restaurants and hotel staff