We asked you, dear readers, to tell us how you are preparing yourself for the dark economic days ahead.
Rahul who works in the human resources department at a facility management company, shared these suggestions:
Image published for representational purposes only.Photograph: Hitesh Harisinghani/Rediff.com
My advice would be:
- Cut down on non-essential expenses like outside food and travel.
- Avoid buying new clothes.
- Check on electricity expenses (especially AC usage).
- Cut down cook and maid services.
- Increase immunity to avoid medical expenses.
- Ensure minimum wastage of food and grocery items.
- Ensure minimum usage of credit card.
How are you financially preparing for the dark days ahead?
Please share your plans with us at email@example.com. Do share your name, age and profession with us. Please mention MY POST-COVID FINANCIAL PLAN in the subject line.