Revamping your home decor needn't always be a major project and you don't always have to spend a king's ransom to do it. Here’s some simple ways to bring your home up to date, without breaking the bank!
1) Cool Bed sheets - The right bedding brings colour and comfort to the bedoom -
For the summer months, choose light coloured bed sheets that reflect rather than absorb the light that comes in through your bedroom windows. Click here to read how colours play a vital role in making your home soothing and less stressful.
2) Your carpet is the heart of your home so make your choice accordingly –
It sets the tone for the room you are choosing the carpet for, especially in your living room. Choose the right carpet color as decorating your living room goes beyond choosing paint colours and the perfect furniture.
3) Curtains can keep your home cool on hot summer days –
Thick curtains can completely cut out light from your bedroom. A darker shade of red, blue or green will be great, too.
4) Save electricity this summer by converting your traditional tube lights into Led Lights –
LED lighting is finally coming of age, but many of us are still nervous of this relatively new technology. You may have to get your dimmer switch changed to a 'leading edge' or LED well-suited dimmer. This is because they handle much lower loads. For instance, if you changed a '4 x 60 watt bulb central light' to LED you would go from switching a load of 240 watts to nearer 30 watts.
5) Get rid of more clutter and Keep your shoes and daily footwear organised at one place -
6) Always keep a good multifunction tool kit set in your home handy –
A well-equipped toolbox is essential for completing jobs around the home—everything from hanging a picture frame to putting together furniture or doing major home improvements.
7) No need to handle irritating tubes, No more wasted toothpaste -
Suction Cup Toothbrush holder is usually used in the bathroom for holding to the wall toothbrush, toothpaste and other bathroom accessories.
8) Electric power cut off during summer! Try this Solar Lantern –
It’s made of 36 super bright led with foldable crank charging. It’s waterproof and has inbuilt USB mobile charging socket.