rediff.com

NewsApp (Free)

Read news as it happens
Download NewsApp

Available on  

Rediff News  All News 
Rediff.com  » News » No Indian casualty in Istanbul terror attack

No Indian casualty in Istanbul terror attack

Last updated on: June 29, 2016 10:06 IST

There has been no report so far of any Indian casualty in the terror attack at the international terminal of Turkey's Ataturk airport where three suspected Islamic State suicide bombers killed at least 36 people.

The external affairs ministry also said that the Indian Consulate has been in touch been touch with Istanbul governorate and has given emergency contact numbers for Indians requiring assistance.

No reports so far of any Indian among the casualties, the ministry said. 

IMAGE: Passengers who survived from the suicide bomb attack cry as they leave the Turkey's largest airport. Photograph: Gokhan Tan/Getty Images

© Copyright 2018 PTI. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of PTI content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent.