Rihanna in the buff, again!
Get your low down on what's happening in the world of Hollywood, right here!
Rihanna has once again become embroiled in a new steamy photo scandal after new nude pictures of the R&B star were leaked online last week.
The website which published the pictures claimed they were texted by the pop star herself to a former boyfriend who shared them with his friends -- one of whom sent them to the media, reports the Daily Mail.
The naked photos of Rihanna -- which she texted to a former boyfriend -- shows the 22-year-old topless, clad only in a pair of lacy underwear, covering her breasts with her arms as she poses in a mirror.
Another shot shows her lifting her shirt open with a finger provocatively resting on her tongue.
It is not the first time Rihanna has had nude photos purporting to be her leaked onto the web.
Raunchy photos allegedly showing her and then-boyfriend Chris Brown hit the web in 2009.
Click on NEXT for more Hollywood snippets
Image: Rihanna on the cover of GQ magazine
No longer husband and wife
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria's divorce from husband Tony Parker was finalised on Friday in a Texas court.
The couple split suddenly in November amid allegations that the San Antonio Spurs basketballer had cheated on her with his teammate's wife, reports the Daily Mail.
Due to conflicting divorce petitions filed by each party's lawyers, there was expected to be a delay in the proceedings.
But Longoria's representatives quietly filed papers to dismiss her petition in L.A. County Superior court the same day, according to TMZ.
The actress is understood to have agreed that Texas, where the couple's pre-nup was signed, was the right location for the divorce to take place.
Eva was said to be very upset when she learned that days after she filed divorce papers in Los Angeles in November, her estranged husband filed his own petition.
While both said they intended to uphold their pre-nuptial agreement, Longoria's petition asked for spousal support, which was not in line with the original contract.
Their disagreements over the divorce now appear to have been resolved, and the pair is no longer husband and wife.
Image: Eva Longoria and Tony Parker
Photographs: Gonzalo Fuentes/Reuters
Not without my daughter
Hollywood star Halle Berry is planning to take ex Gabriel Aubry, 35, to court to fight for the custody of their daughter, Nahla, 2.
'Halle Berry was forced to pull out of a film production in New York this week due to pending custody litigation involving her daughter,' her publicist told the New York Daily News in a statement.
'She has attempted to resolve these custody issues amicably with her daughter's father, Gabriel Aubry, directly, but given his lack of cooperation, Halle has no choice but to seek swift judicial intervention.
'Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her.
'Halle has always made the needs and safety of her daughter her first priority and, both while Halle and Gabriel were a couple and since their break-up, Halle has only acted in her daughter's best interest,' the statement continued.
Image: Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry
Photographs: Danny Moloshok/Reuters
Seeing less of Russell Crowe
Russell Crowe has apparently decided to take a break from acting and go behind the film camera's lens to expand his entertainment portfolio.
In the next 12 months or so, the Oscar-winning actor will step away from the spotlight.
The 46-year-old intends to ride "the magic wave that is rising in Australian film," reports the Daily Telegraph.
The star, who released three Hollywood movies in two years, intends to expand the projects in the pipeline for his local production company, Fear Of God Films.
'I don't really have any plans to go overseas and make any movies this year,' Crowe said.
'We've got a lot of things going on in Australia and I need to spend some time here to solidify and build,' he added.
Crowe is presently focusing on the adaptation of My Brother's Keeper.
Image: Russell Crowe
Photographs: Tony Gentile/Reuters
Sheen's scandal to cost Two and A Half Men?
Hollywood executives have started counting the cost of Charlie Sheen's latest scandal.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the production of his hit series Two and A Half Men has been forced to temporarily shut down while the actor receives treatment in rehab, putting up to 250 million dollars in revenue at jeopardy.
And if the show, now in its eight series, is forced to permanently close shop producer Warner Bros faces a loss stretching well into nine figures in syndication revenue and millions more in lost advertising revenue for CBS.
Producers of the most-watched comedy on US TV were forced to put the production on halt after Sheen voluntarily entered an unnamed rehab facility last week, reports News.com.au.
The news came after he was rushed to hospital with severe stomach pains after allegedly partying for 36 hours straight during which time Sheen had a "briefcase full of cocaine" delivered to his home, TMZ reported.
Image: A scene from Two and A Half Men