The summer vacation has started in most of the schools and now the big question that comes in the mind of every parent is how to keep their children engaged, active as well as make them smarter during these months when their away from school.
Here are some tips and ideas to keep your kids engaged in a constructive way -
1. Ride On Bikes - Teach your child how to ride a bike before you get him or her a bicycle. Training wheels make learning to ride much easier and safer. This will help their balancing skills & make them more active physically.
2. Tablet & Laptops – These new age educational toys will help your kids to learn English alphabets and also improve English spellings and their pronunciation. These toys have number keys, inbuilt different sounds of animals & much more playful educative stuff!
3. Master Chef Inspired – If your kids have shown affinity towards cooking then buy this kitchen cooking set for them. The kitchen is just like the real one. It increases your child's imagination and helps them acquire daily life knowledge.
4. Floating Toys – The latest in the toy segment - Air Swimmers. Not only can you fly them around as if they are swimming through the air but they their size makes them so much more than average balloons.
5. Remote Controlled Cars – This remote controlled car comes with a video game kit. It will never let your kids get bored at home during holidays. Comes with a free cassette of thrilling & exciting games.
6. For to be Fashion Designers – Let your child play with this pink-tastic Barbie game for girls, where you will get her to be a part of the Barbie fashion world! Let her create super styling fashion designs and amazing makeovers.
7. Carrom Board: A great way to spend valuable time with children plus it increases the logical reasoning power of in them. Studies have found that challenging the brain with mentally stimulating leisure activities would largely reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
8. Rubik's Cube To Get The Logic Right Early: The Rubik’s cube helps in increasing the kid's general concentration which is important from the smallest to the biggest challenges in life.
9. Stop Keeping The Kid's Indoors Most Of The Time & Get Them Out In The Open -
10. Make Them Swim & Beat The Heat - Such a swimming pool is perfect for young children and at 5 feet in diameter and 10 inches deep it is big enough to splash water and have a good time and small enough to keep them safe.
#11. Teach your children the habit of keeping their personal space organized - This multipurpose Almirah will get them to organize and keep their stuff in the right places.