Get creative with these simple chocolate delights!
Oats and Chia Parfait
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate shavings
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk
- 3 to 4 strands saffron
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 4/5 chopped almonds
- 8 tbsp water
- Soak the chia seeds in warm water for 20 minutes in a bowl
- In a second bowl, pour hot milk over oats and saffron and let it soak for 15 minutes
- To arrange the parfait, take a glass or bowl.
- Spoon half of the soaked oats at the bottom.
- Drizzle a little honey. Add grated chocolate shavings. Then layer with soaked chia seeds.
- Again, place a layer of oats. Drizzle honey. Sprinkle cinnamon powder.
- Add soaked chia seeds and finally the chocolate shavings layer
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- ¼ cup roughly chopped milk chocolate Bar
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 1 ½ cups oats (gluten free)
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined
- Roll dough into 1 ½ to 2 inch balls and then place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Place criss-cross fork marks on top of the cookies and sprinkle with sugar (optional)
- Bake in preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes. Enjoy!
- Cookies will last at room temperature in an airtight container for 3-4 days. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5-7 days.
- Cookie dough will last when frozen for up to 2-3 months. Let it thaw in the refrigerator and then to room temperature before baking.
Cocoa Millet Smoothie
- 1/4 cup chopped 67% dark chocolate
- 15 peanuts with skin
- 6 seedless dates
- 1 tbsp ragi flour
- 1 robusta banana
- 1/2 cup toned milk/almond milk/soy milk
- Water to adjust consistency
- In a mixer, blend all the ingredients, and adjust consistency as required by adding water.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and serve in a tall glass.
Chocolate Mango Pudding
- 250 gm white/milk chocolate
- 1 Alphonso mango chopped
- 100 ml fresh cream
- Peel, chop and make pulp of mango.
- Chop about 250 gm white or white plus milk chocolate.
- Bring about 100 g cream to boil
- Add boiled cream and mango pulp on chopped chocolate. Wait for 5 minutes. Then mix and blend well.
- Dispense into shot glasses. Decorate with mango pieces
- Refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.