A recent study has indicated that society with a network of CCTV cameras witness a reduction in the crime rate. The study was completed by security solution provider Zicom in 100 housing societies in mumbai.
#1. Around 50% Of Drop in the Crime Rate after the CCTV Camera installed in the Housing Societies.
The study indicates that were 40 unpleasant incident of offence were reported in these housing shown societies. But once the CCTV cameras were installed, there was a dip in total number of incidents, as the surveillance system proved to be a restraint. In 2015, the number of such incidents came down to 18 cases.
#2. CCTV installed in roads has reduced Crimes in many cases.
The study was carrying out from Mumbai till Thane, and it was watch that CCTV’s being there on the road itself was effective in a lot of cases.
#3. Many working parents have installed CCTV cameras in their drawing rooms, to keep an eye on their baby-sitters.
They can access the live recording on their Smartphone, so that they can make sure the infant is secure while they are out.
Few Things You Must Consider While Buying CCTV Camera for Your Home
- Evaluate your needs: Do you want to monitor general comings and goings? Do you want to see faces, merchandise, crowds? Do you need an indoor and/or outdoor CCTV camera system? What is your budget?
- Always prefer high resolution cameras.
- Dome cameras are popular for indoor applications.
- Infrared Weatherproof Bullet Cameras are most popular for outdoor
- Check the features of each camera online. Their efficiency change with their location.
- Choose the right sensor and lens. Every camera can benefit from a better lens and high quality sensor. Other factors are more dependent on the intended use of the CCTV camera.
- Look for the most popular cameras online with higher user ratings