A handheld sewing machine is a cute little gadget which can be used for small repairs, instead of dragging out a large sewing machine. They can be used on any fabrics including cotton, polyester, silk and even nylon.
- In case of mending a torn pocket without having to remove your pants
- Shortening slacks
- Can stitch buttons in minutes of your coats or shirts.
- Sewing curtains while on the rod
This mini handheld sewing machine can work on any quick fix you may need, and since there's no power cord or batteries you can take it anywhere! Great for the office, weekend cabins, vacations, even to keep in the car for when you need a quick hem fix but don't have the time for a big machine job or hand sewing job.How To Use a Handheld Sewing Machine:
Step 1: Holding - Support the bottom of the machine with the four fingers of your right hand and then putting your thumb on the top of the machine for your holding the machine tightly.
Step 2: Threading -
1. Put the top of the listle beside the needle, and then thread the lisle through the needle by using the threader 2-3 centimetres.
2. Lift the cloth fastening plate with right forefinger and put the cloth under fastening plate and then settle down the fastening plate.
3. Press the top of the machine up and down and do over, then the right hand should move to right step by step and let left hand hold the cloth the control the direction.
4. You can adjust the bolt or preferably adjust the nut
Step 3: Replace needle - Loosen the set-screw with a screwdriver and take off the old needle. Make sure to let the flat part of needle face the invariant set screw.