India and Pakistan simultaneously announced the dates for talks on confidence building measures.
If granted permission, he would be travelling by the June 15 bus along with the visiting Kashmiri separatist leaders, who are scheduled to return the same day after their visit to Pakistan.
Only 17 of 20 people cleared by Pakistan are likely to board the bus as three have already cited prior commitments and dropped out of the journey.
"I got the invitation from the Pakistan High Commission on Tuesday," Geelani said.
"The list of passengers [who will be] on the second bus is being sent to the media so that they can be warned against undertaking the journey in this coffin."
"Only 24 tickets have been sold so far. We are hopeful that the others will also turn up," an official of the State Road Transport Corporation, which is running the service, said.
"We have collected the complete bio-data of both the drivers of the State Road Transport Corporation. They are warned not to play with their lives by driving these buses," four militant groups said.
Preliminary investigations suggested the militants had managed to lay their hands on the list in PoK and circulated it among news organisations in Srinagar to create fear among people.
Nearly 500 forms were distributed on Monday at various counters in the state, Regional Passport Officer John Shilshi told PTI.
While the death of one person has been confirmed, the fate of the remaining 17 people is not known
Meanwhile, as many as 41 Indian passengers are still missing in quake-ravaged PoK.
From being billed as mother of "all confidence building measures" to derision as a "cosmetic step", Srinagar-Muzaffarabad cross-Line of Control bus service has survived tensions between India and Pakistan including Mumbai terror attacks and numerous ceasefire violations along the border to complete 10 years of its operation on Tuesday.
The weekly service was suspended on August 19 after authorities in PoK did not respond to a call from their Indian counterparts to let a bus get across the LoC.
India on Tuesday summoned Pakistan Acting High Commissioner Mansoor Ahmad in connection with the suspension of Srinagar-Muzaffarabad and Rawalakot-Poonch bus services by Pakistan, which has demanded release of its national arrested for smuggling narcotics worth Rs 100 crore across the LoC.
The former J-K CM said Shardapeeth in Pak-administered Kashmir is an outstanding relic of Kashmir's glowing history.
After 40 days, LoC trade has resumed between Uri and Muzzafarabad.
The Srinagar-Muzaffarbad bus service on Monday resumed after remaining suspended for two weeks following a deadlock over the arrest of a driver from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir on drug trafficking charges.
While 26 trucks crossed over to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, 13 from there reached the Indian side.
Here's the chronological list of all major terror attacks on security forces in Jammu and Kashmir in the last two decades.
Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Tuesday said that army should reopen the alleged Patribal fake encounter case so that "the justice is served".
She termed the unilateral ceasefire and the offer of dialogue by the Centre as an opportunity that does not come every day.
'There is an effort of painting the entire problem as religious one.' 'That Jammu and Kashmir is the way it is because the valley has radicalised.' 'I would be the first person to accept that there is a greater element of radicalism today than it was 25 years ago, but to suggest the entire valley of Kashmir is radicalised and everything you see on the ground is because radical Islam has suddenly taken over is not true.' Omar Abdullah, former J&K chief minister, explains why 'the situation in J&K is very worrisome.'