1. H, Barack Obama's middle name was Hussein. What does J in Donald Trump stand for?
Incidentally, the S in President Harry S Truman's name stood for nothing.
2. Trump was born under the sign of Gemini. When is his birthday?
A. June 12
B. June 14
C. May 29
Trump was 70 last year.
George H W Bush -- a man of rare decency -- was born on June 12, 1924.
John F Kennedy -- America's last charismatic President before Barack Obama -- was born on May 29, 1917.
3. Trump is the first US President to be married thrice. His first and third wives were born in European countries. In which country was his second wife born?
Marla Maples was born in Dalton, Georgia, USA.
She was married to Trump for 3 years -- O J Simpson was one of the guests at the wedding -- and they have one daughter, Tiffany.
Ivana, his first wife and the mother of his three eldest children (Donald Jr, Ivanka and Eric) was born in Czechoslovakia.
Melania, his current wife, was born in Slovenia. Barron, their only child, is 10.
4. Which political party was Trump affiliated to from 2001 to 2009?
A. Reform party
B. Democratic party
C. Republican party
Trump first leapt into the presidential race as a candidate of the Reform party, which he was a member of from 1999 to 2001.
Before the Reform party, he stated he was a Republican, a party he returned to in 2009.
5. Between 2004 and 2015 he hosted a reality show on American television.Its name?
A. Big Brother
B. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
C. The Apprentice
Even though he didn't want to host the show -- condemning reality shows as aimed at the lowest strata of the television audience -- he agreed later and earned a reported $214 from hosting The Apprentice.
His catch line -- 'You are fired! -- became famous.
6. Trump's first casino in Atlantic City was called:
A. Taj Mahal
B. Trump Casino
It was inspired by Shah Jahan's ode to love in Agra.
The casino, which did well for many years, is now shut.
7. Trump visited Mumbai in which year?
B. He has never come to Mumbai
Trump declared he liked Mumbai because the real estate prices were the lowest anywhere! Check out Vaihayasi Pande Daniel's report on the Trump visit here.
8. Trump was the first US presidential candidate to address a desi rally before the election -- he did so in Edison, New Jersey.
Which desi organisation hosted the event?
A. Indian Americans for Trump
B. Republican Hindu Coalition
C. Indians for Trump
You can read our coverage of the October event here
and Vaihayasi Pande Daniel's interview with Republican Hindu Coalition founder Shalabh Kumar here.
9. The first Indian American to be nominated to any US President's Cabinet is:
A. Uttam Dhillon
B. Shalabh Kumar
C. Nikki Haley
Nikki Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, is the US ambassador to the United Nations. Born Nimrata Randhawa, Haley was the second Indian American to be elected governor of an American state. Both Bobby Jindal (Louisiana) and Haley were elected governors in the conservative American South. Haley may well be a future US President or at least vice-president.
10. Narendra Modi was the fifth world leader Trump called after being sworn in. Who was the first?
A. Vladimir Putin
B. Justin Trudeau
C. Binaymin Netanyahu
The young Canadian prime minister -- who announced on January 28 that his country would take in the refugees turned away by Trump's USA -- was the first world leader Donald spoke to.
He spoke to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto next (and again after Nieto cancelled his US visit after the Wall ruckus), Netanyahu, Egypt's General Mohammad al-Sisi before calling Modi.
He called Putin on Saturday January 28.