|Rediff India Abroad Home | All the sections|
Discuss | Email | Print | Get latest news on your desktop
Handed over entire document on terror strike to Pak: Pranab
January 11, 2009 17:09 IST
Refuting charges that India did not hand over all documents on the Mumbai terror attacks [Images] to Pakistan, External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee [Images] on Sunday said that entire documents on the matter had been passed on to the neighbouring country.
"It is a false allegation that we did not hand over all documents pertaining to the attack on India's financial hub... we have given entire documents on the matter to Pakistan," Mukherjee told reporters after attending a Congress rally in West Bengal.
The conspiracy and plan for the attack had been hatched in Pakistan and therefore it followed that the neighbouring country had to probe activities of the elements involved in planning the strike, Mukherjee said.
Email | Print | Get latest news on your desktop