Did you know Justin Bieber will take a chopper to the DY Patil Stadium, where his concert will be held on May 10?
We know Justin Bieber's Mumbai itinerary, when he arrives for his Purpose Tour next week.
The Canadian megastar will be given a grand welcome, and might enjoy an enviable stay in the city.
After all, here's what he will be provided with:
* A convoy of 10 luxury sedans and two Volvo buses will be at the disposal of his entourage of 120 people.
* A Rolls Royce for Bieber.
* Z+ level security from the Maharashtra Police as well as the artist's global security.
* Ten containers with items like a ping pong table, a play station, IO HAWK, a sofa set, a washing machine, a refrigerator, upholstery, a wardrobe and a massage table.
* A jacuzzi.
* Two 5-star hotels have been reserved for security reasons. The hotels will re-design his suite and incorporate Mogul paintings, antique furniture and signature Kashmiri bedroom linen. His room will be adorned with purple carnations, since purple is reportedly his favourite colour.
Three floors of one of the hotels has been booked for the artist and his entourage and one elevator has been blocked for Bieber alone.
* A special Indian yoga casket containing aromatic essential oils like jasmine, mogra, rose and camphor incense sticks, and books on chakras and yoga asanas will be placed in Bieber’s suite knowing his love for yoga. A licensed female masseuse has been especially flown in from Kerala.
* Cans of wildberries and vanilla room freshners, body wash and hydrating lip balms.
* Rooms with the best view in the quietest part of the hotel, with king size beds.
* A 24-hour fitness centre with a steam room.
* Silverware cutlery, fresh flowers, scented candles, coconut water, almond milk, strawberry and vanilla protein powder, raw organic honey, decaffeinated herbal teas, fresh fruit and vegetable platters.
* A private jet and chopper on stand-by to meet Bieber's travel demands in India. In fact, the chopper will take him to the DY Patil Stadium, where the concert will be held on May 10.
* There will be 13 rooms backstage, including Justin Bieber’s Room, the JB Family Room, dancer rooms, the production room, the tour management room, the road management office, the tour accountant office, the security office and the jam room.
* His dressing room will be draped with white curtains, a glass-door refrigerator, clothing shelves, eight power outlets and 12 white handkerchiefs.
* Twenty-four still water bottles, 24 alkaline water bottles, four energy drinks, four vanilla protein drinks, six vitamin water bottles, six cream sodas, half a gallon of almond milk and a cooler packed with assorted juices and fizzy drinks.
* Vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce, diced fruit, organic bananas and seedless grapes.
* Snacks include a deli platter of organic turkey, lettuce, colby and provolone cheese, black olives, as well as green and banana peppers.
* Backstage demands include white sliced bread, potato chips, mint and watermelon gum, white cheddar popcorn, Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, vinegar chips, organic dried fruit, peanuts, and all berries cereal.
* Treats like a large pack of Swedish Fish, boxes of Ritz Bitz peanut butter and cheese sandwiches and and multiple packs of Haribo Cola Gummies.
* A boom box with an iPhone battery.
Now, that's quite a list, isn't it?!
Photograph: Ari Perilstein/Getty Images for Variety