Amidst news of job squeeze tightening in India in 2012 we bring to you companies that are hiring in India.
What: Union Bank of India is hiring 2,473 probationary officers and Cathay Pacific is looking out for flight attendants.
Union Bank of India:
Age (as on 01.07.2011): Minimum 21 and Maximum 30 (Maximum Age is exclusive of relaxation for reserved (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) category)
Selection process: Involves a personal interview and is only for candidates who hold a valid score card issued by the IBPS. The Bank also reserves the right to alter the structure depending upon factors like number of eligible applications etc.
- Post code: 01
- Post: Probationary Officers
- Scale/Grade: JMGS 1
- Total vacancies: 2,473
For more information and to apply online: Kindly visit www.unionbankofindia.co
Also see: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/POsvn11122011ibpsapproved.pdf
Job squeeze? Union Bank and Cathay Pacific are hiring
Flight Attendant (India) -- Based in Hong Kong
- Citizen of India
- Minimum age of 18
- High school graduate or above
- Fluent in speaking and reading English and Hindi. A third language is preferable
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented attitude
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Important: Interview will be conducted in Mumbai in early 2012. To apply, e-mail your resume in English, titled "India Recruitment -- (applicant's name)" to email@example.com by 13 January, 2012.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers' needs promptly and in a professional manner
For more information visit: http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_INTL/careers/flying/fa_requirements