Looking for a place where you can party all night?
Here's a global list of destinations that is sure to interest the party lover in you.
They say, all work and no play makes for a dull life.
Any holiday is incomplete without a party where you can dance to your heart's content.
We bring you some of the best world party destinations to liven up your nights as much as your days.
Not to mention, good food and great ambience.
Read on and tell us how many of these have you been to!
1. Las Vegas, USA
Hakkasan is synonymous to good food, live music and great entertainment.
Thanks to numerous movies and famed quotes like 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' this city has achieved cult status when it comes to parties and nightlife. And with good reason.
People visit Vegas to party like they've never partied before -- and Vegas delivers.
Sin City is open all night long with circus shows, casinos, spectacular acrobatic performances and yes, some of the most legendary parties.
- Hakkasan at MGM Grand: A five-storey nightlife and culinary experience.
- Haze Nightclub at Aria Hotel: Known for celebrity spotting and interactive projection screens.
2. Berlin, Germany
HAU in Berlin is known to host some of the best live concerts, theatricals and dance events in the city.
Photograph: Hebbel am Ufer's photos/Facebook
Besides serving great beer, Berlin is also home to one of the best music scenes in the world.
It's normal to find people partying at all hours -- and you know why?
It's because nightclubs here aren't legally required to close on weekends -- so they don't.
Parties begin here on Saturday nights and last well into Monday mornings.
- Berghain: One of the most famous nightclubs in the world, it has a fervent fan following and is known for its parties that begin post 4 am.
- HAU: if you want a taste of experimental fare in the performing arts, this is the place to be.
3. Miami, USA
If you want to experience the nightlife in Miami, LIV is one of the places you ought to be at.
Photograph: LIV Miami/Facebook
Chances are, the first thing you think of when you say 'party' is Miami.
Pristine white beaches, an enviable DJ roster, sparkling blue waters, free flowing champagne and general craziness all packed into one hot destination, Miami.
Most of the best clubs are located in the South Beach or SoBo area.
- LIV: Known for its lavish layouts and outrageous entertainment.
- Mynt Lounge: Popular for its futuristic theme and is a favourite amongst celebrities.
4. Bangkok, Thailand
Experience a stunning view of the city and the sky at Skybar in Bangkok.
Photograph: Sky Bar Bangkok/Facebook
Bangkok can probably be summed up in one word -- electrifying.
From rooftop parties to chilled-out lounges, world famous clubs to an equally known underground scene, and of course all the shopping, you'd need a holiday to recover from this holiday.
Phuket and Koh Samui are also known for their beach parties, as well as the extremely famous Full Moon Party at Koh Phangan.
- Sky Bar: The perfect place for that cocktail sundowner.
- L'Appart: Designed like a Parisian apartment.
5. Ibiza, Spain
The Privilege Bar in Ibiza, Spain stays true to its promise -- it's more than just a dance floor.
Ibiza and Barcelona are synonymous with a wild time.
If there has ever been a city where you're encouraged to just go with the flow, it's this beach paradise.
VIP bookings, exclusive clubs and fabulous people make for the holiday experience here.
- Pacha: Home to secret corridors and a maze of stairs.
- Privilege: Started as a community swimming pool, today it's officially the world's largest club.
6. Moscow, Russia
At Crazy Daisy, the party is on, till the last guest leaves. What more can you ask for?
True hedonists, step up.
Beautiful people, carefree attitudes and a heady concoction of the old blending with the new, Moscow has a wide variety of restaurants, bars and clubs for you to choose from.
It is a city that's slightly on the expensive side and you'd need to know a few people if you really want to dig deep into the party scene.
- Crazy Daisy: Ideal for something less mainstream and quieter.
- Propoganda: Known for its welcoming ambience, great food, service and music.
7. Rio De Janerio, Brazil
Beach party on your mind? Head straight to Copacabana.
Photograph: Porto Bay Hotels & Resorts/Wikimedia Commons
Sun-drenched madness soars to greater heights in Rio -- it takes the craziest parts of every other party city in the world and raises the standard.
You can indulge in every extravagance here.
Plan your trip around the famous carnival or the New Year celebrations; they will give you a glimpse into why Rio is dubbed the party capital of the world.
- Copacabana beach: Known for its raucous revelry from midnight till dawn.
- Lapa: The downtown party district.
8. New York, USA
At Avenue, NY, you if are lucky, you could be 'dancing with the stars'. Want to try your luck?
There are parties and then there are experiences.
In NYC,the party truly never ends.
Even when the bars shut, you're guaranteed to find an after-party maybe in a warehouse, maybe in a secret-password protected club -- it could be anywhere.
You just have to trust your instincts when in New York.
- Avenue: So popular, it attracts celebrities almost every day.
- Marquee: Offers the characteristic NYC clubbing experience accompanied with long lines, strict bouncers and pricey drinks for you to savour.
9. Istanbul, Turkey
Foot tapping music, amazing crowd and a stunning view by the blue waters. Still need an excuse to head to Istanbul?
Nightlife in Istanbul is dramatic.
It's got music pumping all day if you want it, people packed into clubs at all hours and fantastic views of the Bosporus from almost every angle.
Modern and classic styles blend elegantly to give a visitor an experience that's unforgettable.
- Anjelique: Known for its views of the city and wide variety of food.
- Sortie: If you are looking for a laidback kind of vibe.
10. Mykonos, Greece
If you like to party in the midst of nature, Cava Paradiso is your go-to destination.
The picturesque beaches provide the perfect backdrop for raging parties.
Some clubs are actually open 24 hours a day, where the party starts on the sands and simply shifts venues towards the evening.
Mykonos is an island paradise that's frequently been rated amongst the best in the world.
- Cavo Paradiso: One of the most renowned clubs in Europe.
- Astra: Don't forget your dancing shoes; this place rocks till dawn.
11. London, UK
Ministry of Sound in London needs no introduction to clubbers. There's always space for everyone.
Turns out that the 'proper' city knows a thing or two about partying.
Packed with young, dynamic people, one finds that there is always a party just beginning in London, at any time.
Many of London's clubs started out as illegal party venues.
The varied music scene ensures that the avid clubber has as much variety as the one just looking for a late drink and a little dance.
- Chinawhite: Perfect for those who enjoy all-nighters.
- Ministry Of Sound: Popular world over, it's practically a clubbing institution.
Did you recently visit an interesting place? Do you want to share your travel story and pictures?