Enjoy the rains with this mouthwatering recipe!
Monsoon Special Tacos
Recipe and photo: Kind courtesy Cornitos&
Serving: 6 persons
- 12 4" tacos shell
- 30 gm sliced jalapeno
- 3 pieces mangoes ripped
- Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 box parsley
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Microgreen caesar dressing
- Chop jalapenos and place romaine lettuce, cherry tomato and parsley in a large bowl of ice.
- Chop mangoes into small cubes.
- In a mixing bowl combine veggies and mangoes. Stir well.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Mango salsa is ready.
- Stuff tacos shell with the mango salsa.
- Garnish with caesar dressing. Sprinkle chopped coriander and micro green parsley on top of the dressing.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy.
Would you like to share an interesting recipe or cooking video?
Please do send your recipe/video to us at email@example.com (Subject: My Recipe) along with your name, location and, of course, the recipe.