We asked you, Dear Readers, to tell us how you spent five weeks during the lockdown and share your best memories with us.
Mandar Jog, 42 from Kolhapur shares his story:
Initially, I found it difficult to accept the lockdown. Gradually, I realised how it can be utilised for many things.
Here's a list of things I learnt or achieved in these days:
1. I taught myself to perform surya namaskar. Starting with one on Day 1, I can now perform 50 surya namaskars at a single go.
2. I read a lot of books -- scientific, technical, literature does not matter. I read books like Mossad by Michael Bar-Zohar, Nissim Mishal; Why We Sleep: Unlocking Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker and and the entire series by Robin Sharma.
3. I started writing a blog on unknown characters of the Mahabharat and the Ramayan. You can check them here (external link).
4. I spend quality time with my son singing songs along with him while he plays the piano.
5. To get ready for work post the lockdown, I upgraded my technical skills, namely angular and microservices.
6. Evening visits to the terrace and talking to birds have now become a habit. I think even the birds recognise my presence and wait for me.
7. My bond with the family is stronger than before.
8. I have developed a habit of drinking hot water regularly during the day.
It has been five weeks since The Lockdown began.
How have you spent these days?
Share the highlights with us through pictures and videos and the best ones will be published right here.
Don't forget to mention your name, age and where you stay.