Rediff reader and food blogger Sangita Agarwal shared this traditional summer recipe. You can share yours too!
Cooling time: 4 hours
Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp tender coconut chopped
- 500 ml tender coconut water (2 coconuts)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Keep the whole daab (tender coconut) in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours. Make the drink just before serving.
- Take out the soft creamy coconut and chop fine and set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the coconut water, lemon juice and sugar together.
- Stir to mix well.
- Pour in the glasses and garnish with chopped coconut.
- Serve immediately.
Have an interesting summer recipe you want to share? Simply e-mail the recipe and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org (Summer recipe) along with your NAME, AGE and LOCATION. We'll publish the best ones right here on Rediff.com.