Rakesh Raghunathan, chef and host of Dakshin Diaries, which airs on Living Foodz shares his special recipe for Bombay chutney.
ALSO SEE: How to make kanda bhaji with peanuts
- 2 tbsp of besan flour
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 green chillies
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix besan flour in one cup water. Mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Heat oil and season with chillies and ginger.
- Add sliced onions, turmeric, salt and chopped tomatoes.
- Add three cups water and let it boil. Add besan mixture and a cup of water.
- Keep stirring for few seconds till there are no lumps.
- Remove from heat. Your chutney is ready.
TELL US: What's your favourite monsoon snack? Share your comments in the messageboard below.