In need of some inspiration for your Christmas party? Executive Chef Sheriyar Rustom Dotivala of The Resort, Mumbai has curated the perfect cocktail recipes for you!
- 100 ml Scotch whisky
- 50 ml Amaretto
- 100 ml double cream
- A couple of pinches of ground nutmeg
- Put ice into a cocktail shaker, followed by the Scotch, Amaretto and cream. Shake well and strain into chilled martini or coupe glasses. Finish by sprinkling over a little nutmeg before serving.
- 25 ml Campari
- 25 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 25 ml Prosecco
- 1 slice orange, to serve
- Put the Campari and Vermouth into a glass and fill with ice. Top with Prosecco, gently stir to mix and serve with an orange slice.
Rhubarb and Ginger Negroni
- 40 ml Botanist gin
- 20 ml Martini Rosso
- 20 ml Campari
- 1 tsp Rhubarb and ginger jam
- Orange zest or candied ginger to serve
- Stir all ingredients over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with orange peel and ginger candy on a cocktail stick.
The Olive Christmas Cocktail
- 225 ml Blanco tequila
- 100 ml blood orange Cointreau
- 75 ml whisky (a peaty one such as Laphroaig is good)
- 100 ml bottlegreen pomegranate and elderflower cordial
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 whole cloves
- 1 ribbon orange peel
- Pour all the liquids into the bottle, put on the lid and shake gently to mix.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves and orange peel to the bottle, then seal and leave to infuse for up to one week. Serve over ice.