Fourteen future leaders of India will be offered an intense, all expenses-paid, 12-week residential course at the King's College London (KCL) as part of the Chevening Gurukul Leadership and Excellence Programme.
King's College London is inviting applications for the Chevening Gurukul Scholarships for Leadership and Excellence 2015.
The Chevening Gurukul Leadership Programme is the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office's premium scholarship scheme for India.
Through the scholarship, 14 future leaders of India will be offered an intense, all expenses-paid, 12-week course at the King's College London (KCL).
The Leadership Programme is aimed at talented professionals who have been identified as potential future leaders across a wide range of fields including politics, business, the media, civil society, religion, and academia.
Some of the themes included in the twelve-week programme this year are:
- The Challenge of Sustainability: Public Policy and Institutions in the 21st Century
- Stages of Democracy: Devolving Power and Governance in the 21st Century
- From Finance to Facebook: New Economies of Technology
- Regulating Public Life: New Rights and Judicial Activism
- Culture Matters: The place of the arts in society
- Science, Technology, Industry: The Symbiotic Relationship in Practice
- Indo-UK Business and Trade Relations in the New Era
Who can apply
Applicants must have completed at least two years' work experience before applying for a Chevening Award.
For complete details, click here!
How to apply
Interested candidates can log on to the official website or register for the scholarship here!
The last date to send in your application is Saturday, November 15, 2014.
Photographs: Katy Ereira/Creative Commons